Rewards Checking is an innovative free account that pays! With 1.50%* Annual Percentage Yield (APY), your checking account becomes a true investment, making more money than a savings account each monthly qualification cycle. Plus, you'll receive a Visa Debit Card, internet banking and online bill pay - all for free! There are never monthly service fees or hidden service charges, just rewards for using Community Bank of Pleasant Hill!
- Earn 1.50% APY* on balances from $0.01 to $10,000
- Earn 1.50 to 0.10% APY on balances over $10,000, depending on the balance in the account*
- Earn 0.05% APY* on all balances if qualifications are not met
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Low opening balance of $100
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free Visa Check Card
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds**
To earn your rewards, complete the following transactions and activities each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 signature based debit card purchases with a minimum amount of at least $5.00 post and settle
- Have at least one automatic payment or direct deposit post and settle
Statements will be provided electronically with this account.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 4/1/15. The minimum to open this account is $100.00. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Balances up to $10,000.00 receive APY of 1.50%; and (2) balances over $10,000.00 earn 0.10% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000.00, resulting in 1.50%-0.10% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate at any time. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post and settle to an account. ATM or PIN based transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The current cycle date is the 3rd of the month and may vary if the 3rd is a weekend or holiday. Fees may reduce earnings. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Available on personal accounts only and one account per social security number. **Limit of 5 ATM fee refunds per card each month ($4.99 maximum per single transaction)