Keep moving with a loan from Community Bank! Buying a car, boat or other recreational vehicle takes careful planning. We are here to advise on and help finance your new purchase with low interest rates, cash or trade. Request a pre-approved loan so you know exactly how much you can spend before you negotiate the final price.
- Finance or refinance the purchase of automobiles, boats and RVs
- Finance vacations
- Consolidate debt or for personal use
Monthly principal and interest payments.
Flexible terms available. See bank for details.
Rates & Fees
Competitive rates, surprisingly low, based on current market conditions.
Please click the red "APPLICATION" button to download and complete the loan application and bring in to a loan officer today. Please feel free to contact one of our qualified loan officers by phone at 816-540-2525, or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.*
*Community Bank of Pleasant Hill uses the latest encryption technologies to ensure the security of its web site. However, we ask you NOT to include confidential information including account numbers, passwords, social security numbers, etc., in any electronic communication. To discuss confidential information, please stop by Community Bank of Pleasant Hill or simply call 816-540-2525.
- Pre-approval for extra bargaining power when shopping for a new car!
- Simplified application process - apply today by phone, fax or in person
- Flexible terms
- Fixed interest rates
- Certificates of Deposit may be used as collateral to take advantage of lower interest rates
- No pre-payment penalty
- Credit protection available
- Up to 100% financing available
- 1/4% discount on rate if loan payment automatically deducted from your CBPH account
Other Popular Services
Rewards Checking is an innovative free account that pays! With massive interest, your checking account is a true investment, making more money than a savings account.
No more lost, stolen checks or bounced checks! Payments reaches your account the day a check is issued, even if you can't get to a Community Bank.