Community Bank celebrates the good life with anyone at least 50 years young with our Emerald Club! But more than a banking opportunity, the Emerald Club is a community-minded travel club with trips to places throughout the area, country and abroad. Stop by Community Bank of Pleasant Hill to establish your Emerald Club status today!
- For Individuals 50 years of age or greater and with combined deposits of $5,000.00 (accounts opened online do not qualify for the Emerald Club benefits)
- Free personalized Emerald Club style checks
- 5 free Money Orders or Cashier's Checks per month
- $10.00 off any safe deposit box
- Monthly meetings including guest speakers on various topics of interest
- Numerous travel opportunities locally, within the state, nationally and internationally
- Various social events throughout the year
- Free Trust and Investment services consultations
- No charge for Stop Payment Orders
- No service fee for domestic wire transfers
- Fax services available at no charge
- No charge for telephone transfers
- Up to 15 free photocopies per visit
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: BETTIE MILLER (816.540.2525) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.*
*Community Bank of Pleasant Hill uses the latest encryption technologies to ensure the security of its web site. However, we ask you NOT to include confidential information including account numbers, passwords, Social Security numbers, etc., in any electronic communication. To discuss confidential information, please stop by Community Bank of Pleasant Hill or simply call 816-540-2525.
Other Popular Services
Rewards Checking is an innovative free account that pays! With massive interest, your checking account is a true investment, making more money than a savings account.
These personal plans provide income tax advantages for retirement savings, offer competitive rates and are FDIC insured for up to $250,000.