We're committed to your financial security.
We strive to educate our clients with the information they need to understand and combat cyber threats, identity theft and financial fraud. The following information is provided to assist you in protecting your personal information and guide you during the recovery process if you should become a victim.
If you believe that you have been a victim of financial fraud or identity theft please contact us at 816-540-2525 or by email at [email protected].
List of Reported Scams and Compromises
How to Keep Yourself Safe In Cyberspace
What to Do if you Fall Victim to Identity Theft
Fraud & ID Theft Alerts
- Identity Theft (FTC)
- Computer Security (FTC)
- Recent Scam Alerts (FTC)
- Protect your Privacy, Identity, Security (FTC)
- Report Identity Theft (FTC)
- FDIC Consumer News (FDIC)
- Consumer Protection-Cybersecurity
- FBI-Internet Crime Complaint Center
- FDIC Consumer News: Beware of Fake Checks
- Online Extortion Scams Increasing During The Covid-19 Crisis