If house hunting has left you feeling uninspired, it might be time to consider building your home from scratch. A construction loan gives you affordable financing to build the home of your dreams from the ground up. You’ll only pay interest during the construction phase, and then you can roll the remainder of your loan into your mortgage.
- Competitively low rates for your home construction project
- Provides more convenience, especially toward the end of the construction phase and the beginning of permanent mortgage
- Pay off interest quicker; payments are interest-only during construction phase
- Repayment includes monthly interest payments with a balloon payment due at maturity
- Construction draws applied in stages based on work completed
- Local decision-making and processing with your local community bank
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
If you have questions, feel free to contact one of our qualified loan officers by phone at 816-540-2525 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.*
*Community Bank of Pleasant Hill uses the latest encryption technologies to ensure the security of its web site. However, we ask you NOT to include confidential information including account numbers, passwords, Social Security numbers, etc., in any electronic communication. To discuss confidential information, please stop by one of our Community Bank of Pleasant Hill or simply call 816-540-2525.