They say you can’t have it all, but maybe they never heard of a money market account. Enjoy liquidity and competitive interest — higher than you’ll find in regular savings — with this special savings account. With six free transfers every month, you won’t have to worry if you have to occasionally dip into funds. Open your account today with just $25!
Money Market Account
- Competitive, tiered rates where higher balances earn higher rates
- Tiers are the following:
- $0.01 – $24,999.99
- $25,000.00 – $49,999.99
- $50,000.00 – $9,999,999.99
- Interest compounded monthly
- Learn how much you can earn — view our deposit rates
- See how soon you'll reach your goal with our Savings Goal Calculator
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds
- 6 free transfers per monthly cycle; $10 fee per transfer in excess thereafter
- Make transfers by check, draft, debit card, or similar order
- Unlimited in-person transfers and withdrawals
- Avoid $10 monthly service fee by maintaining a $1,000 minimum daily balance
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements*
- Free mobile banking
- Free telephone banking
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Transfers or withdrawals from a money market account to (a) another account of the same depositor at our institution or to (b) a third party or an account of the same depositor at another bank, if made by preauthorized transfer, automatic transfer, telephone, fax or internet banking service and (c) transfers or withdrawals to a third party or to an account of the depositor to another account at another bank made by check, draft, debit card are limited to an aggregate total of six (6) per calendar month. There is no limit to the number of transfers or withdrawals from your money market account to repay loans at our institution or are made in person, by mail, by messenger or at an ATM. These transactions are considered made on the date the transaction posts and settles to your account, not the date the withdrawal request was initiated.
*Paper statements delivered by mail are available for $4.00 per statement. When the daily account balance is at least $10,000 or more each day of the statement cycle, the paper statement fee will be waived for that cycle.