We Have Limited Lobby Access, but We are Still Here for You.
This message is to notify you that we have limited the access to our lobbies due to COVID-19 in an effort to reduce everyone’s potential exposure to the virus.
Lobby access will be limited until further notice to clients or prospective clients during normal business hours who:
- Need to access their safe deposit box.
- Need a coin or currency order for their business that cannot be accommodated through the drive thru.
- Clients or prospective clients who desire to open a new account or change the titling on an existing account. (Please remember you can open an account online by visiting www.cbphonline.net).
- Clients or prospective clients who need to discuss a loan request or sign loan documents.
- Clients who have a large amount of coin to count and deposit or exchange for currency.
Please call us at 816-540-2525 to make a request or schedule an appointment for any of these types of transactions or if you have another banking need. This will allow us to prepare for your visit, increase efficiency and minimize your exposure to the public.
Expanded Drive Thru Service Options
We have expanded the number of services we will offer through the drive thru to improve your convenience. If for some reason there is a service we can’t provide, we will make arrangements to have you come into the bank.
Other Convenient Service Options
- As mentioned earlier, you can open an account online at www.cbphonline.net
- Please remember you have access to online and mobile banking to check account balances, transfer funds between accounts with the bank and deposit checks using your mobile phone.
- You can access account balance and other account information by calling (866)432-0981 and following the automated prompts.
- You can access your cash using our ATM and by using your debit card.
- You can make deposits using our Night Deposit Dropbox. The slot is clearly labeled on the side of the building next to the drive thru.
Please call us if you have any questions about these options.
What else are we doing to keep you and our associates as safe as possible?
- We have implemented our business continuity plan in order to mitigate disruption to our business operations, allowing us to continue to serve you.
- We realize this is a rapidly evolving situation and are monitoring it closely. We will continue to follow the recommendations provided by the CDC, as deemed necessary.
- Although we pride ourselves on maintaining cleanliness in our branches, we have implemented more aggressive sanitization measures to disinfect frequently touched surfaces. This includes cleaning the drive thru canisters after each use.
- We have a policy in place requiring all team members stay home if they or their family members are feeling ill or have symptoms of a respiratory infection.
- We promise to communicate to you with any updates to our normal operations.
Tips for Staying Healthy as Outlined By the CDC
We all play a role in reducing the risk of exposure and the spread of this virus. Please consider the following recommendations to help one another stay healthy.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home while you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
- Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) OR ARE EXPERIENCING FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS, THE CDC RECOMMENDS SELF ISOLATION.
- For the latest information on COVID-19, visit the CDC website
- Contact your local health department
Be Aware of Scams
- In these uncertain times, scammers use these events to take advantage of serious situations. The FDIC will NEVER call you. Please see current alerts provided by the FTC.
- As a reminder, Community Bank will NEVER request personal information, financial information, account numbers, ID's or passwords in an unsolicited manner through phone, e-mail, mail, text or fax. You should never share any of these details with anyone contacting you.
We will continue to take appropriate measures as the situation warrants. We appreciate the trust you have placed in us and hope you and your family stay healthy during this time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 816-540-2525.